Even in families where attentive and caring parents follow all the rules of hygiene, children can get worms. After figuring out the causes of the disease, mom and dad should choose the right worm pills for children with the help of a doctor. Sometimes pediatricians recommend giving preparations for the purpose of prevention, especially for families with animals. This is the best way to protect the health of the baby than to treat worms in a child. If worms have been detected, you can use the drug https://svensktapotek.net/kopa-stromectol/.
More than 75% of young children and schoolchildren have helminthiasis. Surveys show that the risk of disease increases in the warm season. The child spends more time outdoors, on playgrounds, in sandboxes. The baby may come into contact with stray animals that can spread parasites. Many eat unwashed berries, fruits and vegetables.
In addition to worms being seen in the feces, there are a number of signs that indicate the presence of parasites in the body:
- itching in the area of the anus;
- periodic pain in the area of the belly button;
- morning sickness
- weight loss;
- lack of appetite
- gnashing of teeth in their sleep;
- profuse nocturnal salivation;
- pale skin;
- skin rashes;
- bruises under the eyes
- weakening of the immune system, a tendency to frequent colds;
Having detected worms in a child, before starting treatment in a parasitologist, it is necessary to undergo a complete examination. An experienced doctor, while prescribing pills for worms, will take into consideration such factors as: tendency to allergic reactions, possible liver disease, hemoglobin abnormalities in the blood, the presence of intestinal dysbacteriosis. In conjunction with medication is worth accustoming the child to be sure to wash their hands after the toilet and before eating.
If you have pets, preventive anthelmintics should be given to children at least four times a year, regardless of whether the pet walks or walks on the street or not. Such measures will help to get rid of quickly and minimize the risk of reappearance of worms in a child.
Types of medications
Every mother thinks she knows how to treat worms in a child. Self-treatment with anthelmintic drugs is unacceptable. Means in a large range are sold in pharmacies, but can harm health and worsen the already weakened state of the body. To ensure that treatment is effective, the doctor prescribes a regimen for the drugs of various spectra. During the first few days, the body must be cleared of toxins released by parasites. Next, anthelmintic drugs will “kick out” the uninvited guests. Drugs aimed at destroying the type of worms that are detected are prescribed. During this period, it is important to support the work of the liver and to nullify the possibility of allergic rashes with antihistamine pills. After some time, the doctor may prescribe a second course to get rid of even the larvae.
- The first pharmacological group includes worm remedies for children, which are prescribed when roundworms are detected in their body. Take as prescribed by a doctor in accordance with the instructions.
- Tablets from pinworms, harmless, well excreted with feces. The work of the medication is aimed at destroying pinworms and ascarids.
- They block the nerve endings of the worms, depriving them of the ability to move. Can affect both adults and larvae. Available as a suspension or tablets to be chewed.
- High efficacy of killing helminthes even with a single application (reaches 95%). Repeated intake gives a guarantee of getting rid of parasites in 100%. Allowed for children under one year and older.
You can buy medication here https://svensktapotek.net/.